The Home Health Aide Training teaches students how to help the elderly, the disabled, and people in ill health maintain their quality of life and independence at home.
The focus of our program is on
- Safety and universal precautions
- Moving and lifting patients
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Caring for children, the elderly, and the dying
- Patient health, hygiene, and nutrition
- Check and perform emergency procedures
Training is given in English and Spanish, and it includes CPR/1st Aid Class.
- Weekend Program
- Saturdays & Sundays
- Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Fees and Charges:
- Paid to Caregivers Institute:
- Total Training Cost: $850.00
- Payments can also be made in person.
To pay for your training, please click here.
For more information, please download the Home Health Aide Training Handbook here.